Amphibians Mini Book for Early Readers: Animal Groups and Classifications
This Amphibians Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Animal Groups and Animal Classifications! This mini book can be used for a very basic animal groups study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Learn to read while having fun with this science mini book!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- Photo poster collages to display on a bulletin board
This coloring mini book about Amphibians displays information about:
- Amphibians definition
- Small animals
- Type of wetlands
- Different Amphibians
- Introduction pages on several animals such as tree frog, wood frog, poison dart frog, red spotted newt, axolotl, European green toad and more
- Tracing page to practice writing
- Color in the animals that are Amphibians
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Amphibians
This is the perfect basic animal groups study for students to read and color! 21 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 21 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!