-AT Word Family FREEBIE Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics
Are you planning on teaching phonics to your early elementary students? This -AT Word Family Worksheets are the perfect activity for introducing phonics to your early readers. This resource makes reading fun while learning about a new highly engaging topic! Get your students ready to read and have fun doing it!
This -AT Word Family FREEBIE displays information about:
- Learn it (See each word family with pictures) x1
- Read it (Read the sentence) x1
- Trace it (Trace the words) x1
- Fill in (Fill in the blank) x1
- Write it (Writing practice) x1
- Circle it (Circle the words) x1
- Square it (Color in the squares with the correct words) x1
- Build it (Build the words) x1
- Connect it (Draw a line to connect the pairs) x1
This engaging activity works well for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade students. This unit is great for homeschool to introduce this unique topic to your early readers.
Check out the full Short A Unit HERE!
The worksheets in this pack are great for literacy stations, independent work, morning work, homework, center work, group stations, study work, review, and much more! Your students will love coloring in the black and white pictures, plus you'll save on ink!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- Several black/white worksheets for your students
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC