Bahamas Mini Book for Early Readers - A Country Study
This Bahamas Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Bahamas! This book can be used for a very basic country study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about Bahamas and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board
This coloring mini book about Bahamas displays information about:
- Map of Bahamas and capital city
- Trace the word Bahamas practice
- The flag of Bahamas
- Foods in Bahamas
- Junkanoo Festival
- National flower - Tecoma stans
- The Cloisters
- Blue Marlin
- National tree
- Speak English
- Climate - Beach
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Bahamas
This is the perfect basic country study for students to read and color! 16 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 16 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!