New Year's Day Mini Book for Early Readers
Your students will love completing this New Year's Day mini book. This mini book is for early readers: Pre-k, Kindergarten and 1st Grade. This New Year's Day mini book lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can color in the pages for some fun!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
New Year's Day Mini Book displays information about:
- New Year's Day is January 1st
- New Year's Day is the start of a new year
- New Year's song
- Fireworks are used to celebrate
- Fireworks are made from chemicals
- People celebrate together
- Party blowers
- Baby New Year
- People make resolutions
- Resolutions definition
- What is your New Year's resolution?
- Happy New Year!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 15 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!
Your students will love coloring in this New Year's Day Mini Book that teaches them to read and have fun!