How to Use Lapbooks in The Classroom
Posted by Victoria Germick on
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new way! Students will love completing these fun activity!
We have lapbooks for many different units such as countries, states, animals, animal habitats, holidays, biographies, and more!
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
- copies of any of our lapbook projects such as:
Students will love this Argentina Lapbook! This is the perfect way to study and learn all about Argentina!
What is included?
- Welcome to Argentina Cover
- Flag of Argentina
- Map of Argentina
- World Map
- Information Flip Flaps (Capital, Population, Language, Continent)
- Habitats in Argentina Flaps (Trace it Activity)
- Culture Pocket with Items such as food, dessert, drink, sport, landmark, landform, etc.
- Facts Pocket with Fact Slips (Three options: completed, fill in the blank, or blank)
- Snapshots Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite Facts Back Cover
Check it out HERE!
Want to try out a lapbook for free to see what it is like?
Check out this FREE USA LAPBOOK!