-AT Word Family FREEBIE Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics
Your students will love completing this -AT Word Family Worksheets. These worksheets are for early readers: Pre-K and Kindergarten. These -AT Word Family Worksheets are perfect for learning phonics!
There are over 9 worksheets to help students learn all about -AT Word Family. This FREEBIE is a sample of what you will find in the Short A unit!
Check out the full Short A Unit HERE!
The activities included are:
- Learn it (See each word family with pictures) x1
- Read it (Read the sentence) x1
- Trace it (Trace the words) x1
- Fill in (Fill in the blank) x1
- Write it (Writing practice) x1
- Circle it (Circle the words) x1
- Square it (Color in the squares with the correct words) x1
- Build it (Build the words) x1
- Connect it (Draw a line to connect the pairs) x1
Let's learn about phonics! The worksheets in this pack are great for literacy stations, independent work, morning work, homework, center work, group stations, study work, review, and much more! Your students will love coloring in the black and white pictures, plus you'll save on ink!
We Also Recommend
Alphabet Flash Cards for Early Readers - United States of America USA Flash Cards