Alabama Mini Book for Early Readers - A State Study
This Alabama Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Alabama! This book can be used for a very basic state study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about Alabama and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board
This coloring mini book about Alabama displays information about:
- Map of Alabama
- Seal of Alabama
- Map of Alabama in the USA
- Trace the world Alabama practice
- Flag of Alabama
- The 22nd state
- Yellowhammer bird
- Southern longleaf pine
- Monarch Butterfly
- Black bear
- Capital is Montgomery
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Alabama
This is the perfect basic state study for students to read and color! 17 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 17 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!