Alaska Mini Book for Early Readers - A State Study
This Alaska Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Alaska! This book can be used for a very basic state study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about Alaska and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board
This engaging activity works well for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade students. This unit is great for homeschool to introduce this unique topic to your early readers.
This coloring mini book about Alaska displays information about:
- Map of Alaska
- Seal of Alaska
- Map of Alaska in the USA
- Trace the world Alaska practice
- Flag of Alaska
- The 49nd state
- Willow Ptarmigan bird
- Sitka spruce tree
- Forget-me-not flower
- King salmon
- Dog mushing
- Alaskan Malamute dog
- Capital is Juneau
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Alaska
This is the perfect basic state study for students to read and color! 17 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 17 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!