Alice in Wonderland Lapbook Fairy Tale Activities for Early Readers
Explore the Alice in Wonderland Fairy Tale with your students using this fun hands-on project for early readers!
This unit is designed to teach and reinforce a variety of language arts skills using this fairy tale story as the base for these activities! This project is ready to teach! This lapbook is great for any version of this fairy tale. Visual directions are included in this unit.
This Alice in Wonderland Lapbook includes activities such as:
- Read a summary of the story
- Write your own version of the story
- Write a summary of the original story
- Fill in the blanks
- Identify characters
- Color in the items from the story
- Draw and identify setting
- Timeline activity to place the events in order
- Parts of a story activity
- Match character traits to the correct character
- Hands-on cut and paste activities
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
We Also Recommend
-AT Word Family FREEBIE Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics