Alphabet Flash Cards for Early Readers - Country of Puerto Rico
Your students will love these Puerto Rico Alphabet Flash Cards, A-Z. These alphabet flash cards are for early readers: Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade.
These Puerto Rico Flash Cards are perfect for learning the alphabet, plus they are great to introduce Puerto Rico!
There are 40 pages to help students learn all the words, themed around Puerto Rico. These are six to a page, to help you save on ink.
There are four color versions:
1. Color clipart with text and holes for metal clip rings
2.Color clipart with text, no holes
3. Color clipart without text, blank boxes with lines, holes for metal clip rings
4. Color clipart without text, blank boxes with lines, no holes
PLUS there are four black and white versions:
1. B/W clipart with text and holes for metal clip rings
2. B/W clipart with text, no holes
3. B/W clipart without text, blank boxes with lines, holes for metal clip rings
4. B/W clipart without text, blank boxes with lines, no holes
Let's learn the alphabet! The flash cards in this pack are great for independent work, morning work, homework, study work, review, research, clip to a metal ring for a take home project, or display on the bulletin board using clothes pins! There are endless ways to use these cards!
Your students will love coloring in the black and white pictures, plus you'll save on ink! Or print the full color cards for a print and go activity!
We Also Recommend
-AT Word Family FREEBIE Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics
Alphabet Flash Cards for Early Readers - United States of America USA Flash Cards