Alphabet Lapbooks for Early Learners : A-Z
Your early learners will love these Alphabet Lapbooks! This is the perfect way to study and learn about the Alphabet! There are 26 lapbooks, one for each letter for the Alphabet!
A perfect resource for your study on the Alphabet!
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What is included?
- Learn the Letter A Cover (A-Z)
- Color Flap
- Trace Flap
- Color in the items that start with A (A-Z)
- Read Pocket with Sentences (Two options: completed or blank)
- Match It Flaps (Match it and Trace the word Activity)
- Words Pocket with Letter A words (A-Z)
- Print the Letter
- Pictures Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite New Words Back Cover
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
Find these materials on Amazon:
We Also Recommend
-AT Word Family FREEBIE Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics
Alphabet Flash Cards for Early Readers - United States of America USA Flash Cards