Alphabet Letter of the Week Worksheets for Early Readers - Letter D
Your students will love completing this Letter D Worksheets for Alphabet Letter of the Week. These worksheets are perfect for early reader: Pre-K, Kindergarten, and 1st grade. These Alphabet Letter of the Week Worksheets are perfect for learning the letters of the alphabet!
There are over 20 worksheets to help students learn all about the alphabet.
The activities included in these worksheets are:
- Introducing the letter
- Handwriting practice
- Find the letter, letter identification
- Sort the letters by lowercase and uppercase
- Color the words that start with this letter
- Trace the letters
- Building a sentence
- Reading a sentence
- Sort the pictures by the beginning sound
- Build a word with letters
- Connect the picture to the word
- Match the sentence to the picture
- Trace the words
- Build a letter picture
- Color in the boxes to build an image
- Letter maze
- and more!
Let's learn about the alphabet! The alphabet worksheets in this pack are great for literacy stations, independent work, morning work, homework, center work, group stations, study work, review, and much more! Your students will love coloring in the black and white pictures, plus you'll save on ink!
We Also Recommend
-AT Word Family FREEBIE Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics