Ancient China Mini Book for Early Readers - Ancient Civilizations Activities
This Ancient China Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Ancient China! This book can be used for a very basic Ancient China study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about the Chinese and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students! this is a perfect way to introduce this ancient civilization to your students!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board
This coloring mini book about Ancient China displays information about:
- Map of where they lived
- Trace the word - China
- Junk ship
- Food for Ancient China
- Great Wall of China
- Porcelain pottery
- Terracotta Army
- Bamboo paper
- The Chinese Language - trace the four English words
- Climate - Mountain
- Rivers in China
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about the Ancient China
This is the perfect basic Ancient China study for students to read and color! 16 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 16 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!