Apache Tribe Mini Book for Early Readers
This Apache Tribe Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about the Apache Tribe! This book can be used for a very basic Native American study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about the Apache and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students! this is a perfect way to introduce this tribe to your students!
Plus a full color teacher copy for students to check their work, use as a guide, or to laminate and add this mini book to your collection! This teacher copy is 15 pages and in full color!
This coloring mini book about the Apache Tribe displays information about:
- Map of Arizona, New Mexico, and Texas where they lived
- The women made baskets
- They men hunted with bows and arrows
- Food for the Apache Tribe
- War paint
- Tools they made
- The Apache Language - trace the four English words
- Women wore buckskin dresses
- They lived in the desert
- Medicine men used a spirit staff
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about the Apache tribe
This is the perfect basic country study for students to read and color! 16 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 16 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!