Bangladesh Mini Book for Early Readers - A Country Study
This Bangladesh Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Bangladesh! This book can be used for a very basic country study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about Bangladesh and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board
This coloring mini book about Bangladesh displays information about:
- Map of Bangladesh and capital city
- Trace the word Bangladesh practice
- The flag of Bangladesh
- Foods in Bangladesh
- Sampan boat
- Oriental magpie-robin
- Bengal tiger
- Speak Bengali
- Climate - Rainforest
- Saree dress
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Bangladesh
This is the perfect basic country study for students to read and color! 16 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 16 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!