Cuba Lapbook for Early Learners - A Country Study
Your early learners will love this Cuba Lapbook! This is the perfect way to study and learn about Cuba!
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What is included?
- Welcome to Cuba Cover
- Flag of Cuba
- Map of Cuba
- World Map
- Information Flip Flaps (Capital, Population, Language, Continent)
- Habitats in Cuba Flaps (Trace it Activity)
- Culture Pocket with Items such as food, dessert, drink, sport, landmark, landform, etc.
- Facts Pocket with Fact Slips (Three options: completed, fill in the blank, or blank)
- Snapshots Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite Facts Back Cover
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
Find these materials on Amazon: