Ocean Lapbook for Early Learners - Animal Habitats
Your early learners will love this Ocean Lapbook! This is the perfect way to study and learn about the Ocean!
A perfect resource for your study on Animal Habitats!
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What is included?
- Welcome to the Ocean Cover
- Weather Flap
- Map of the Ocean
- The Ocean Scene
- Facts Pocket with Fact Slips (Three options: completed, fill in the blank, or blank)
- Unique Animals Flaps (Trace it Activity)
- Animals Pocket
- Plants Pocket
- Snapshots Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite Facts Back Cover
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
Find these materials on Amazon:
We Also Recommend
Animal Habitats Fact Sheets: Arctic, Desert, Forest, Ocean, Tundra, and More!