Pineapple Lapbook for Early Learners - Plant Study
Your early learners will love this Pineapple Lapbook! This is the perfect way to study and learn about Pineapples!
A perfect summer resource for your study on plant life cycles!
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What is included?
- Welcome Little Pineapple Cover
- Food Flap (Photosynthesis)
- Map of Origin
- Pineapple Life Cycle
- Information Fact Flaps
- Pineapple Parts Diagram with Trace it Activity
- Uses for this plant Pocket
- Facts Pocket with Fact Slips (Three options: completed, fill in the blank, or blank)
- Snapshots Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite Facts Back Cover
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
Want to try out a lapbook for free to see what it is like?
Check out this FREE USA Lapbook!