Polar Bears Mini Book for Early Readers
This Polar Bears Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Polar Bears! This book can be used for a very basic animal study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about Polar Bears and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students! The life cycle of a polar bears is discussed and illustrated!
Plus a full color photo collage to help introduce the unit!
This coloring mini book about Polar Bears displays information about:
- Map of where they live - Northern Hemisphere
- Trace the word Polar Bear practice
- Polar bears are large bears
- What do they eat?
- Good swimmers
- Thick white fur
- Sharp teeth
- Polar Bears have a great sense of smell
- Stay together when young
- Body Parts of A Polar Bear
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Polar Bears
This is the perfect basic animal study for students to read and color! 16 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 16 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!