Simple Machines Mini Book for Early Readers: Physical Science, Simple Machines
Your students will love completing this Simple Machines mini book. This mini book is for early readers: Pre-k, Kindergarten and 1st Grade. Simple Machines mini book lets students read easy words and pair them with the scene on the page. Students can color in the pages for some fun! This mini book is a basic introduction to physical science and simple machines!
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board
Simple Machines Mini Book shows information such as:
- Simple Machines
- Wheel and axle
- Inclined Plane
- Examples of each simple machine in everyday objects
- Label what simple machine it is
- Favorite facts writing page
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
Please check out the preview for more information!
This mini book includes 24 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!
Your students will love coloring in this Simple Machines Mini Book that teaches them to read and have fun!