Synonyms & Antonyms Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics
Your students will love completing this Synonyms & Antonyms Worksheets. These worksheets are for early readers: Pre-K and Kindergarten. These Synonyms & Antonyms Worksheets are perfect for learning phonics! Everything you need to teach all about Silent Letters!
There are over 50 worksheets to help students learn all about Synonyms & Antonyms.
The activities included are:
- See it (Introducing the short a word family) x1
- Learn it (See each word family with pictures) x6
- Read it (Read the sentence) x6
- Trace it (Trace the words) x3
- Write it (Writing practice) x3
- Color it (Color the images in the word family) x1
- Color by Word Family x2
- Circle it (Circle the words) x6
- Square it (Color in the squares with the correct words) x6
- Build it (Build the words) x3
- Spin it (Create words with the spinner) x1
- Fill in (Fill in the blank) x3
- Sort it (Match the pictures and sort it) x3
- Cross it (Crossword puzzle) x2
- Match it (Match the picture in to the word family) x3
- Connect it (Draw a line to connect the pairs) x3
- Order it (Alphabetical order) x3
Let's learn about phonics! The worksheets in this pack are great for literacy stations, independent work, morning work, homework, center work, group stations, study work, review, and much more! Your students will love coloring in the black and white pictures, plus you'll save on ink!
We Also Recommend
-AT Word Family FREEBIE Worksheets and Activities for Early Readers - Phonics