Whales Mini Book for Early Readers
This Whales Mini Book is perfect for your students to learn about Whales! This book can be used for a very basic animal study in lower elementary grades! This is perfect for Pre-k, Kindergarten, and 1st Grade. Each page has a basic fact about Whales and a scene or illustration to get students to connect to the words. The scenes can be colored in as a fun activity for the students! The life cycle of a Whales is discussed and illustrated! Six types of whales are included and illustrated!
Plus a full color photo collage to help introduce the unit!
This coloring mini book about Whales displays information about:
- Whales are mamals
- Body Parts of a Whale
- Trace the world Whale practice
- Blue Whale - Look, diet, location
- Beluga Whale - Look, diet, location
- Humpback Whale - Look, diet, location
- Killer Whale - Look, diet, location
- Sperm Whale - Look, diet, location
- Narwhal Whale - Look, diet, location
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Whales
This is the perfect basic animal study for students to read and color! 26 pages in all!
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group.
This mini book includes 26 pages, each page has two on it so you can save on ink and paper! One page will print two books!
We Also Recommend
Animal Habitats Fact Sheets: Arctic, Desert, Forest, Ocean, Tundra, and More!