Wyoming Mini Book for Early Readers - A State Study
Are you planning on teaching Wyoming to your early elementary students? This Wyoming Mini Book is the perfect activity for introducing this state to your early readers. This resource makes reading fun while learning about a new highly engaging topic! Get your students ready to read and have fun doing it!
This mini book displays information about:
- Map of Wyoming
- Seal of Wyoming
- Map of Wyoming in the USA
- Trace the world Wyoming practice
- Flag of Wyoming
- The 44th state
- Meadowlark bird
- Cottonwood tree
- Indian paintbrush flower
- Cutthroat trout
- Capital is Cheyenne
- A reflection page for students to write their favorite facts they learned about Wyoming
This engaging activity works well for Pre-K, Kindergarten, 1st Grade, and 2nd Grade students. This unit is great for homeschool to introduce this unique topic to your early readers.
This mini book works well for guided reading, small groups, literacy centers or whole group work.
This printable interactive activity includes:
- A black/white half page mini book for students to color and read
- A color half page mini book for the teacher to use as a guide, to laminate, and/or to add this mini book to their collection
- A photo poster collage to display on a bulletin board